Playing some League of Legends

Author: Samuel Jin
Our mid-semester break for University has started and I decided what better way to enjoy the break than to play some video games. I played some League of Legends, which is an extremely popular MOBA game, standing for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. It's a game consisting of two 5 player teams that compete against each other to destroy each other's bases to claim victory. More than a fighting game, this is more reminiscent of chess, as strate
gy and tactics plays a vital role in this game. Coordination with team mates and precise timing of strategies and executions all consecutively lead to a win in the game. I started playing with my friends from high school, and I may play with Tiancheng and introduce Roger very soon to this game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another similar game to Undertale

Vlog for Video Games at an Internet Cafe!

Let's play some sports!!--Need for Speed